Tendyron DB CSP v22.214.171.124
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tendyron DB CSP v126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tendyron DB CSP v188.8.131.52 from your computerTendyron
. Open here
where you can read more on Tendyron. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\95599 Certificate Tools\Tendyron Second Generation Key directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Tendyron DB CSP v184.108.40.206's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\95599 Certificate Tools\Tendyron Second Generation Key\DBUnInstall.exe. DBTool_ABC.exe is the Tendyron DB CSP v220.127.116.11's main executable file and it occupies around 569.97 KB (583648 bytes) on disk.
Tendyron DB CSP v18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which occupy 636.09 KB (651360
bytes) on disk:
- DBTool_ABC.exe (569.97 KB)
- DBUnInstall.exe (66.13 KB)
This web page is about Tendyron DB CSP v22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Tendyron DB CSP v188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Tendyron. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Tendyron DB CSP v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tendyron DB CSP v220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tendyron DB CSP v18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tendyron DB CSP v22.214.171.124". The Tendyron DB CSP v126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tendyron DB CSP v188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tendyron DB CSP v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tendyron DB CSP v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Tendyron DB CSP v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tendyron DB CSP v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tendyron DB CSP v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tendyron DB CSP v188.8.131.52 by Tendyron from your computer, nor are we saying that Tendyron DB CSP v184.108.40.206 by Tendyron is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tendyron DB CSP v220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 07:35:57.713