Telenor Stay Connected
You can find below details on how to uninstall Telenor Stay Connected for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Telenor Stay Connected from your PCEmotum
. More info about Emotum can be seen here
. Telenor Stay Connected is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Mobile Broadband directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Telenor Stay Connected by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe -u -c. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Telenor Stay Connected's primary file takes around 340.79 KB (348968 bytes) and its name is Mobile.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Telenor Stay Connected. They take 1,002.58 KB (1026640
bytes) on disk.
- Mobile.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (661.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Telenor Stay Connected version 1.6.4
only. For other Telenor Stay Connected versions please click below:
Telenor Stay Connected is a program marketed by the software company Emotum. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Telenor Stay Connected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Telenor Stay Connected from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Telenor Stay Connected or simply activate the Search field and type in "Telenor Stay Connected". If it is installed on your PC the Telenor Stay Connected program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Telenor Stay Connected in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Telenor Stay Connected, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Telenor Stay Connected.
8. After removing Telenor Stay Connected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Telenor Stay Connected which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Telenor Stay Connected using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Telenor Stay Connected by Emotum from your PC, we are not saying that Telenor Stay Connected by Emotum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Telenor Stay Connected supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:30:38.097