Teflon Security Suite
Teflon Security Suite is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Teflon Security Suite from your PCTeflon Tech
. More information on Teflon Tech can be seen here
. More info about the software Teflon Security Suite can be found at http://teflontech.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teflon Security Suite directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Teflon Security Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Teflon Security Suite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.69 MB (4921608 bytes) on disk and is called Teflon.exe.
The executable files below are part of Teflon Security Suite. They take an average of 10.47 MB (10978600
bytes) on disk.
- def.exe (497.76 KB)
- laststate.exe (40.76 KB)
- SEngine.exe (4.50 MB)
- Teflon.exe (4.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (767.76 KB)
The current page applies to Teflon Security Suite version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Teflon Security Suite:
...click to view all...
Teflon Security Suite is an application released by Teflon Tech. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Teflon Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Teflon Security Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Teflon Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Teflon Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Teflon Security Suite application will be found very quickly. After you click Teflon Security Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Teflon Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Teflon Security Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://teflontech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Teflon Security Suite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Teflon Security Suite.
8. After removing Teflon Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Teflon Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Teflon Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Teflon Security Suite by Teflon Tech from your PC, nor are we saying that Teflon Security Suite by Teflon Tech is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Teflon Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:22:33.060