This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Techgile for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Techgile from your systemTechgile
. More information on Techgile can be seen here
. Further information about Techgile can be found at http://techgile.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Techgile folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Techgile is C:\Program Files (x86)\Techgile\Techgileuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 254.89 KB (261008 bytes) on disk and is named TechgileUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Techgile. They occupy an average of 606.13 KB (620672
bytes) on disk.
- TechgileUninstall.exe (254.89 KB)
- updateTechgile.exe (351.23 KB)
This page is about Techgile version 2015.02.05.002431
only. Click on the links below for other Techgile versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Techgile:
Techgile is a program released by the software company Techgile. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Techgile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Techgile from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Techgile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Techgile". If it is installed on your PC the Techgile program will be found automatically. After you select Techgile in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Techgile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Techgile:
- The web site of the program is: http://techgile.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Techgile\Techgileuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Techgile.
8. After uninstalling Techgile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Techgile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Techgile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Techgile by Techgile from your computer, nor are we saying that Techgile by Techgile is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Techgile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:05:38.667