This page is about TechPowerUp GPU-Z for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your computerTechPowerUp
. More information on TechPowerUp can be found here
. Usually the TechPowerUp GPU-Z application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TechPowerUp GPU-Z's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1812264 bytes) on disk and is called GPU-Z.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TechPowerUp GPU-Z. They take about 1.79 MB (1873890
bytes) on disk.
- GPU-Z.exe (1.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.18 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z\TechPowerUp GPU-Z.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z\Uninstall.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TechPowerUp GPU-Z
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\GPU-Z.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\GPU-Z.exe.FriendlyAppName
TechPowerUp GPU-Z is an application by TechPowerUp. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TechPowerUp GPU-Z or simply click the Search field and type in "TechPowerUp GPU-Z". The TechPowerUp GPU-Z application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TechPowerUp GPU-Z in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TechPowerUp GPU-Z, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z.
8. After removing TechPowerUp GPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TechPowerUp GPU-Z which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp from your PC, we are not saying that TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:11.040