This page is about TechPowerUp GPU-Z for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your systemTechPowerUp
. More information on TechPowerUp can be found here
. Usually the TechPowerUp GPU-Z application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TechPowerUp GPU-Z's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1812264 bytes) on disk and is called GPU-Z.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TechPowerUp GPU-Z. They take about 1.79 MB (1873890
bytes) on disk.
- GPU-Z.exe (1.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.18 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z\TechPowerUp GPU-Z.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TechPowerUp GPU-Z
TechPowerUp GPU-Z is an application marketed by TechPowerUp. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TechPowerUp GPU-Z or simply click the Search feature and type in "TechPowerUp GPU-Z". If it exists on your system the TechPowerUp GPU-Z program will be found automatically. After you click TechPowerUp GPU-Z in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TechPowerUp GPU-Z, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z.
8. After uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TechPowerUp GPU-Z which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp from your computer, nor are we saying that TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:11.040