This web page is about TechAgent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TechAgent from your systemTechAgent
. Take a look here
for more information on TechAgent. More info about the application TechAgent can be seen at http://techagent.co/
. Usually the TechAgent application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing TechAgent is C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. TechAgent's main file takes around 1.09 MB (1142784 bytes) and its name is TechAgent.exe.
TechAgent contains of the executables below. They take 2.11 MB (2216946
bytes) on disk.
- TechAgent.exe (1.09 MB)
- TechMonitor.exe (837.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (211.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
TechAgent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TechAgent's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\TechAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\TechMonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\TechAgent.exe.FriendlyAppName
TechAgent is an application released by TechAgent. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase TechAgent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TechAgent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TechAgent or simply click the Search field and type in "TechAgent". If it is installed on your PC the TechAgent app will be found automatically. After you select TechAgent in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TechAgent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TechAgent:
- The publisher is: http://techagent.co/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TechAgent\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TechAgent.
8. After uninstalling TechAgent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TechAgent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechAgent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TechAgent by TechAgent from your computer, nor are we saying that TechAgent by TechAgent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TechAgent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:22:47.823