This info is about TeamViewer Premium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer Premium from your systemFlamman y Dafne
. Further information on Flamman y Dafne can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TeamViewer Premium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer Premium\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 37.20 MB (39005336 bytes) on disk and is called TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TeamViewer Premium. They occupy about 71.68 MB (75163656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (37.20 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.66 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (414.73 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.38 MB)
- TeamViewer_Setup.exe (13.72 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (817.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of TeamViewer Premium.
TeamViewer Premium is a program offered by Flamman y Dafne. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove TeamViewer Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer Premium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer Premium". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer Premium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TeamViewer Premium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer Premium.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer Premium by Flamman y Dafne from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer Premium by Flamman y Dafne is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer Premium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 20:26:53.980