TeamViewer Manager 3
This page is about TeamViewer Manager 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer Manager 3 from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. More data about TeamViewer GmbH can be read here
. Usually the TeamViewer Manager 3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer Manager 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\TeamViewer Manager 3\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer Manager 3. The program's main executable file occupies 7.38 MB (7734568 bytes) on disk and is called TVManager.exe.
TeamViewer Manager 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.94 MB (13572309
bytes) on disk:
- DatabaseConverter.exe (5.24 MB)
- TVManager.exe (7.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (339.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of TeamViewer Manager 3.
TeamViewer Manager 3 is a program marketed by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall TeamViewer Manager 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer Manager 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer Manager 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer Manager 3". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer Manager 3 program will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer Manager 3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer Manager 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer Manager 3.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer Manager 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer Manager 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer Manager 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer Manager 3 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer Manager 3 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer Manager 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 21:03:27.247