This info is about TeamViewer 9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your PCTeamViewer
. More data about TeamViewer can be read here
. Usually the TeamViewer 9 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TeamViewer 9 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 11.91 MB (12493152 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 9. They occupy an average of 21.79 MB (22846816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (11.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.21 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.69 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (197.84 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (232.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (568.63 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer 9 version 9.0.26297
only. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 9 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 9:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer9_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer9_Logfile_OLD.log
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\teamviewer.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 9
TeamViewer 9 is an application marketed by TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TeamViewer 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 9". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 9 application will be found automatically. After you select TeamViewer 9 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 9.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:38:53.120