This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your computerTeamViewer
. More info about TeamViewer can be read here
. Usually the TeamViewer 9 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 9. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 9's main executable file and it occupies approximately 12.48 MB (13088576 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 22.60 MB (23692944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.48 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.39 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.80 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (224.31 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (454.58 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 9 version 9.0.29480
alone. For more TeamViewer 9 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeamViewer 9:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\outlook\ManagedAggregator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 9 is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove TeamViewer 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 9". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 9 program will be found very quickly. After you click TeamViewer 9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 9.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:28:50.460