This info is about TeamViewer 9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your PCTeamViewer
. You can read more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. Usually the TeamViewer 9 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. TeamViewer 9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 11.91 MB (12492640 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.67 MB (22726512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (11.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.21 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.69 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (197.84 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (232.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (451.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.25790
of TeamViewer 9. For other TeamViewer 9 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 9 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeamViewer 9:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TeamViewer 9:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Resource_ru.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_Service_9_0_25790__20170106T092136.mdmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer_StaticRes.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer9_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\tv_w32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\tv_w32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\tv_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\tv_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TeamViewer.gpd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TeamViewer.ppd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\Teamviewer_PrintProcessor.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TeamViewerVPN.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TeamViewerVPN.sy_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TVMonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TVMonitor.sy_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\tvprint.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TVPrint.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\tvpsprint.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\x64\TVPSPrint.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 9 is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TeamViewer 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 9". The TeamViewer 9 program will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 9.
8. After removing TeamViewer 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:18:41.117