This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your systemTeamViewer
. More info about TeamViewer can be seen here
. TeamViewer 9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer 9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 12.84 MB (13464928 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.33 MB (24458496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.84 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.45 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.07 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (191.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (227.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (568.53 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 9 version 9.0.24322
only. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 9 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 9.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 9:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\Cracked\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\Cracked\TeamViewer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 9 is a program released by TeamViewer. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TeamViewer 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 9". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 9 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 9.
8. After removing TeamViewer 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:22:10.130