This page contains detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 9 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 9 from your systemTeamViewer
. Go over here
where you can read more on TeamViewer. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 9. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.84 MB (13464416 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 9 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.21 MB (24338288
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.84 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.45 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.07 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (191.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (227.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (451.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.24482
of TeamViewer 9. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer 9:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 9 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 9:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 9:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\teamviewer.9.xx.premium-patch.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\teamviewer.9.xx.premium-patch.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
TeamViewer 9 is a program marketed by TeamViewer. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TeamViewer 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 9". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 9 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 9 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 9.
8. After removing TeamViewer 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 9 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:15.580