TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 from your systeml-rePack®
. More info about l-rePack® can be read here
. Further information about TeamViewer 8.0.16642 can be seen at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.42 MB (9876472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with TeamViewer 8.0.16642. They take about 18.13 MB (19005672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rClientID.exe (213.28 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (9.42 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (3.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (3.31 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (186.49 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (223.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (897.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.16642
of TeamViewer 8.0.16642.
TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is a program offered by the software company l-rePack®. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 8.0.16642 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 8.0.16642 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 8.0.16642". The TeamViewer 8.0.16642 program will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 8.0.16642 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 8.0.16642, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer 8.0.16642:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642.
8. After removing TeamViewer 8.0.16642, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 8.0.16642 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 8.0.16642 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 by l-rePack® from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8.0.16642 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:16:58.000