TeamViewer 8 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 8 from your PCTeamViewer
. More information on TeamViewer can be found here
. TeamViewer 8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall TeamViewer 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled TeamViewer.exe and it has a size of 12.06 MB (12641632 bytes).
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 8. They take about 22.25 MB (23327088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.06 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.86 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (191.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (227.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (611.64 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 8 version 8.0.26038
only. For more TeamViewer 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 8.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeamViewer 8:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TeamViewer 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\Connections_incoming.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 8 is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase TeamViewer 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 8". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 8 app will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 8 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 8.
8. After removing TeamViewer 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 8 by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:47:00.190