TeamViewer 8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 8 from your PCTeamViewer
. Open here
for more info on TeamViewer. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing TeamViewer 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.12 MB (12710240 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 8 contains of the executables below. They take 22.32 MB (23400208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.12 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.86 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (191.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (227.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (613.55 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 8 version 8.0.30992
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 8 versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall TeamViewer 8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by TeamViewer 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\TeamViewer_Service_8_0_19617_20131011T172809.mdmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\TeamViewer8_Hooks.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_login.teamviewer.com_0.localstorage
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 8
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 8 is a program released by TeamViewer. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall TeamViewer 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 8". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 8.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 8 by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:36:39.197