TeamViewer 8 Host
This page contains detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 8 Host for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 8 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer. Usually the TeamViewer 8 Host program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TeamViewer 8 Host is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer 8 Host's main file takes around 8.69 MB (9113000 bytes) and is called TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 8 Host is composed of the following executables which take 16.90 MB (17721832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (8.69 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (3.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (3.31 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (185.91 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (223.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (603.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.16447
of TeamViewer 8 Host. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 8 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 8 Host is a program marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TeamViewer 8 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 8 Host from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 8 Host or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 8 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 8 Host application will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 8 Host in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 8 Host, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 8 Host.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 8 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 8 Host which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 8 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 8 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 8 Host in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:21:48.990