TeamViewer 8 Host
TeamViewer 8 Host is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 8 Host from your systemTeamViewer
. You can read more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TeamViewer 8 Host by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version8\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.66 MB (11173216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TeamViewer 8 Host. They occupy 20.86 MB (21870600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (10.66 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.86 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (191.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (227.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (612.29 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 8 Host version 8.0.30992
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer 8 Host:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove TeamViewer 8 Host from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeamViewer 8 Host:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\Connections_incoming.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8\uninstall.exe
TeamViewer 8 Host is an application by TeamViewer. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove TeamViewer 8 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 8 Host with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 8 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 8 Host". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 8 Host application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeamViewer 8 Host in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 8 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 8 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 8 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 8 Host which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 8 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 8 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 8 Host supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 12:17:16.557