TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142
This web page is about TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 from your systemRePack by Scorpicor
. You can find out more on RePack by Scorpicor or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 at http://crashbox.ru/
. Usually the TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142. TeamViewer 7.0.12142.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.85 MB (6130945 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142. They occupy 5.96 MB (6253592
bytes) on disk.
- TeamViewer 7.0.12142.exe (5.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.77 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 version 7.012142
TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 is a program by the software company RePack by Scorpicor. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142". The TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 program will be found automatically. When you select TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142:
- The web site of the program is: http://crashbox.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 by RePack by Scorpicor from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 by RePack by Scorpicor is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 7.0 Build 12142 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:17:54.603