TeamViewer 7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 7 from your PCTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TeamViewer 7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.30 MB (10800000 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 7. They occupy about 15.96 MB (16736032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (10.30 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.54 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.77 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (113.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (142.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.41 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 7 version 7.0.12008
alone. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 7 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 7 is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase TeamViewer 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 7". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 7 program will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer 7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 7.
8. After removing TeamViewer 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:21:12.573