TeamViewer 7 Host
TeamViewer 7 Host is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 7 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. More information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. TeamViewer 7 Host's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 7 Host's main executable file and it takes about 6.63 MB (6952872 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 7 Host installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.17 MB (12761840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (6.63 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.18 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.63 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (103.91 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (126.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (516.66 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer 7 Host version 7.0.14563
alone. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 7 Host releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by TeamViewer 7 Host when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\Connections_incoming.txt
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 7 Host
TeamViewer 7 Host is an application offered by TeamViewer. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase TeamViewer 7 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 7 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 7 Host or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 7 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 7 Host application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 7 Host in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 7 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 7 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 7 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 7 Host that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 7 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 7 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 7 Host by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 7 Host in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:53:36.240