This web page is about TeamViewer 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 7 from your systemTeamViewer
. Go over here
where you can read more on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for TeamViewer 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.10 MB (7445416 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.48 MB (13085400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.10 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.18 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.55 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (103.91 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (126.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (439.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.13989
of TeamViewer 7. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer 7:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 7 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TeamViewer 7 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by TeamViewer 7 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\Connections_incoming.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Resource_hr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_StaticRes.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer7_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer7_Logfile_OLD.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_w32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_w32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\teamviewervpn.sy_
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\tvmonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\TVMonitor.sy_
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 7
TeamViewer 7 is a program by the software company TeamViewer. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase TeamViewer 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 7". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TeamViewer 7 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 7.
8. After removing TeamViewer 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:20:03.400