TeamViewer 13 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 13 from your computerTeamViewer
. Take a look here
for more information on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 13 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 13. The program's main executable file is named TeamViewer.exe and it has a size of 40.14 MB (42088600 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in TeamViewer 13. They take 60.99 MB (63954328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (40.14 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.54 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (656.73 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.44 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (180.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (209.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (877.08 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 13 version 13.0.4393
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TeamViewer 13:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 13 is a program released by TeamViewer. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove TeamViewer 13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 13". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 13 program will be found automatically. When you select TeamViewer 13 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 13.
8. After removing TeamViewer 13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 13 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 13 by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 13 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 13 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 23:35:01.313