TeamViewer 12 Host
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. Further information on TeamViewer can be seen here
. TeamViewer 12 Host is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 31.30 MB (32821008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside TeamViewer 12 Host. They take about 50.98 MB (53452424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (31.30 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.44 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (187.77 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (9.75 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (243.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (280.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (814.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.71077
of TeamViewer 12 Host. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 12 Host:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 12 Host is an application released by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove TeamViewer 12 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TeamViewer 12 Host from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 12 Host or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 12 Host". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 12 Host application will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 12 Host in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 12 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 12 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 12 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 12 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 12 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 12 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 Host supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:01:08.913