You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 11.0.55321 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 11.0.55321 from your computerl-rePack®
. You can read more on l-rePack® or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about TeamViewer 11.0.55321 can be found at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer 11.0.55321 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 22.07 MB (23141136 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 11.0.55321 contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.18 MB (50523044
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (22.07 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (6.18 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.62 MB)
- TVManager.exe (11.38 MB)
- TVShell.exe (371.00 KB)
- tv_w32.exe (225.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.08 KB)
- preinstall11.exe (201.23 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 11.0.55321 version 11.0.55321
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove TeamViewer 11.0.55321 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by TeamViewer 11.0.55321's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer11_Logfile.log
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer11_Logfile_OLD.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\https_www.teamviewer.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\EGW3XM2Q\client.teamviewer.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer Manager\tvmanager.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer Manager\tvmanager.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\teamviewer.com
TeamViewer 11.0.55321 is a program offered by l-rePack®. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TeamViewer 11.0.55321 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 11.0.55321 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 11.0.55321 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 11.0.55321". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 11.0.55321 application will be found automatically. After you click TeamViewer 11.0.55321 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 11.0.55321, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer 11.0.55321:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 11.0.55321.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 11.0.55321, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 11.0.55321 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 11.0.55321 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 11.0.55321 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 11.0.55321 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 11.0.55321 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 10:03:36.687