This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer 11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TeamViewer 11 from your PCTeamViewer
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer. Usually the TeamViewer 11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 11. TeamViewer 11's main file takes about 22.22 MB (23302928 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 11. They take an average of 58.73 MB (61585316
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Patch.exe (567.43 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (22.22 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (6.28 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.71 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (225.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (813.89 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (21.70 MB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 11 version 11.0.59461
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer 11:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 11 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by TeamViewer 11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\outlook\ManagedAggregator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\teamviewer\teamviewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\teamviewer\teamviewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
TeamViewer 11 is an application released by TeamViewer. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall TeamViewer 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 11". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 11 application will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 11 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer 11.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 11 by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 11 by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:26:20.710