TeamViewer 10 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 10 from your PCTeamViewer
. Go over here
for more information on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 10 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for TeamViewer 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 10's main executable file and it occupies around 15.60 MB (16362768 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.03 MB (28346976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (15.60 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.22 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.18 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (223.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.77 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer 10 version 10.0.36897
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer 10:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TeamViewer 10:
The files below are left behind on your disk by TeamViewer 10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\TeamViewer 12-27012017-220557
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer10_Logfile.log
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
TeamViewer 10 is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase TeamViewer 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer 10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 10". The TeamViewer 10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 10 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer 10.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 10 by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 10 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:14:05.440