You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TeamTalk 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamTalk 4 from your PCBearWare.dk
. Open here
for more info on BearWare.dk. Further information about TeamTalk 4 can be found at http://www.bearware.dk
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamTalk4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). TeamTalk 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TeamTalk4\unins000.exe. TeamTalk4.exe is the TeamTalk 4's primary executable file and it takes about 13.78 MB (14444776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TeamTalk 4. They take about 14.97 MB (15692459
bytes) on disk.
- TeamTalk4.exe (13.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about TeamTalk 4 version 4
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TeamTalk 4
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TeamTalk 4\TeamTalk 4 Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TeamTalk 4\TeamTalk 4.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Program Files\TeamTalk4\TeamTalk4.exe
TeamTalk 4 is an application by the software company BearWare.dk. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TeamTalk 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeamTalk 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamTalk 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamTalk 4". If it exists on your system the TeamTalk 4 app will be found automatically. After you click TeamTalk 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamTalk 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamTalk 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.bearware.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeamTalk4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamTalk 4.
8. After removing TeamTalk 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamTalk 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamTalk 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamTalk 4 by BearWare.dk from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamTalk 4 by BearWare.dk is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamTalk 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:09:11.330