This page contains detailed information on how to remove TeamDrive 3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TeamDrive 3 from your PCTeamDrive Systems GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TeamDrive Systems GmbH. TeamDrive 3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamDrive 3 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing TeamDrive 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamDrive 3\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.80 MB (11328032 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamDrive3.exe.
TeamDrive 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.62 MB (19523304
bytes) on disk.
- TeamDrive3.exe (10.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.36 MB)
- TeamDriveRemoteSupport.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to TeamDrive 3 version 220.127.116.118
only. Click on the links below for other TeamDrive 3 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamDrive 3 is a program by the software company TeamDrive Systems GmbH. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TeamDrive 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TeamDrive 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamDrive 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamDrive 3". If it is installed on your PC the TeamDrive 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamDrive 3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamDrive 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamDrive 3.
8. After removing TeamDrive 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamDrive 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamDrive 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamDrive 3 by TeamDrive Systems GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamDrive 3 by TeamDrive Systems GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamDrive 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:00:59.957