TeamDrive 3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TeamDrive 3 from your PCTeamDrive Systems GmbH
. You can read more on TeamDrive Systems GmbH or check for application updates here
. TeamDrive 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamDrive 3 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TeamDrive 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamDrive 3\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TeamDrive3.exe is the TeamDrive 3's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.41 MB (11964960 bytes) on disk.
TeamDrive 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.24 MB (20179760
bytes) on disk.
- TeamDrive3.exe (11.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.35 MB)
- TeamDriveRemoteSupport.exe (1.48 MB)
This data is about TeamDrive 3 version 184.108.40.2061
alone. You can find here a few links to other TeamDrive 3 releases:
...click to view all...
TeamDrive 3 is a program marketed by the software company TeamDrive Systems GmbH. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TeamDrive 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeamDrive 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamDrive 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamDrive 3". If it is installed on your PC the TeamDrive 3 program will be found very quickly. When you click TeamDrive 3 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamDrive 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamDrive 3.
8. After uninstalling TeamDrive 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamDrive 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamDrive 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamDrive 3 by TeamDrive Systems GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamDrive 3 by TeamDrive Systems GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamDrive 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:00:39.160