Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Team Fortress 2 from your computerValve
. More information about Valve can be read here
. You can see more info on Team Fortress 2 at http://www.valvesoftware.com/
. Team Fortress 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Team Fortress 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. height2normal.exe is the Team Fortress 2's main executable file and it takes close to 688.50 KB (705024 bytes) on disk.
Team Fortress 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.11 MB (23184656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (118.08 KB)
- bspzip.exe (334.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (177.50 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxconvert.exe (538.00 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.59 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.05 MB)
- glview.exe (200.50 KB)
- hammer.exe (152.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (688.50 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (699.00 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.58 MB)
- hlmv.exe (472.00 KB)
- MakeScenesImage.exe (2.03 MB)
- mksheet.exe (702.00 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (244.50 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (684.50 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (613.00 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (144.00 KB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.19 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.71 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.21 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (293.00 KB)
- vpk.exe (630.50 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (715.00 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
This web page is about Team Fortress 2 version 2
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Team Fortress 2.The files below are left behind on your disk by Team Fortress 2 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Team Fortress 2.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 440
Team Fortress 2 is a program offered by Valve. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Team Fortress 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Team Fortress 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Team Fortress 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Team Fortress 2". The Team Fortress 2 app will be found automatically. When you click Team Fortress 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Team Fortress 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Team Fortress 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Team Fortress 2.
8. After removing Team Fortress 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Team Fortress 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Team Fortress 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Team Fortress 2 by Valve from your computer, nor are we saying that Team Fortress 2 by Valve is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Team Fortress 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:56:41.623