This page contains detailed information on how to remove Tasty Planet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Tasty Planet from your computerDingo Games
. Check out here
for more details on Dingo Games. Further information about Tasty Planet can be found at http://www.dingogames.com/tastyplanet
. Tasty Planet is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tasty Planet directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Tasty Planet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tasty Planet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. tastyplanet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.00 MB (2093056 bytes) on disk.
Tasty Planet is composed of the following executables which take 2.04 MB (2135415
bytes) on disk:
- tastyplanet.exe (2.00 MB)
- uninst.exe (41.37 KB)
The current page applies to Tasty Planet version 1.0.0
only. For other Tasty Planet versions please click below:
Tasty Planet is a program released by Dingo Games. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Tasty Planet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tasty Planet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tasty Planet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tasty Planet". The Tasty Planet program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tasty Planet in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tasty Planet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tasty Planet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dingogames.com/tastyplanet
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tasty Planet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tasty Planet.
8. After uninstalling Tasty Planet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tasty Planet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tasty Planet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tasty Planet by Dingo Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Tasty Planet by Dingo Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tasty Planet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 17:43:07.107