This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 from your systemGoldGingko Software
. More information on GoldGingko Software can be seen here
. More information about the software TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 can be found at http://www.goldgingko.com/taskmgrpro
. TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TaskmgrPro folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TaskmgrPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TaskmgrPro V1.4.5. The program's main executable file is labeled TaskmgrPro.exe and it has a size of 229.34 KB (234840 bytes).
TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.59 MB (1662758
bytes) on disk:
- TaskmgrPro.exe (229.34 KB)
- TaskmgrProAdmin.exe (229.34 KB)
- TaskmpStart.exe (466.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.5
of TaskmgrPro V1.4.5.
TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 is a program offered by the software company GoldGingko Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TaskmgrPro V1.4.5". If it exists on your system the TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TaskmgrPro V1.4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TaskmgrPro V1.4.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.goldgingko.com/taskmgrpro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TaskmgrPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TaskmgrPro V1.4.5.
8. After removing TaskmgrPro V1.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 by GoldGingko Software from your PC, we are not saying that TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 by GoldGingko Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TaskmgrPro V1.4.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:25:20.737