This page is about TaskSwitchXP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TaskSwitchXP from your PCAlexander Avdonin
. Take a look here
for more information on Alexander Avdonin. Further information about TaskSwitchXP can be seen at mailto:email@example.com?subject=TaskSwitchXP_2.0.11&body=Hi!
. TaskSwitchXP is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TaskSwitchXP folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\TaskSwitchXP\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TaskSwitchXP. TaskSwitchXP.exe is the TaskSwitchXP's primary executable file and it occupies around 61.50 KB (62976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TaskSwitchXP. They take 255.29 KB (261421
bytes) on disk.
- TaskSwitchXP.exe (61.50 KB)
- ConfigTsXP.exe (109.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (84.29 KB)
The current web page applies to TaskSwitchXP version 2.0.11
only. For other TaskSwitchXP versions please click below:
TaskSwitchXP has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TaskSwitchXP:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Archivos de programa\TaskSwitchXP
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menú Inicio\Programas\TaskSwitchXP
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Archivos de programa\TaskSwitchXP\ConfigTsXP.exe
- C:\Archivos de programa\TaskSwitchXP\History.txt
- C:\Archivos de programa\TaskSwitchXP\lang\_Translation.txt
- C:\Archivos de programa\TaskSwitchXP\lang\Azeri.lng
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alexander Avdonin\TaskSwitchXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Alexander Avdonin\TaskSwitchXP
TaskSwitchXP is a program offered by Alexander Avdonin. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TaskSwitchXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TaskSwitchXP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TaskSwitchXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TaskSwitchXP". If it exists on your system the TaskSwitchXP program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TaskSwitchXP in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TaskSwitchXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TaskSwitchXP:
- The publisher is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=TaskSwitchXP_2.0.11&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TaskSwitchXP\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TaskSwitchXP.
8. After uninstalling TaskSwitchXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TaskSwitchXP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TaskSwitchXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TaskSwitchXP by Alexander Avdonin from your computer, nor are we saying that TaskSwitchXP by Alexander Avdonin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TaskSwitchXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:26:27.377