TaskPrompt is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TaskPrompt from your systemSkynergy
. Further information on Skynergy can be seen here
. More details about the app TaskPrompt can be found at http://www.skynergy.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Skynergy\TaskPrompt folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Skynergy\TaskPrompt\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TaskPrompt. TaskPrompt.exe is the TaskPrompt's main executable file and it occupies around 2.37 MB (2488832 bytes) on disk.
TaskPrompt installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.04 MB (3184410
bytes) on disk.
- TaskPrompt.exe (2.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
TaskPrompt is an application released by Skynergy. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase TaskPrompt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TaskPrompt with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TaskPrompt or simply click the Search feature and type in "TaskPrompt". If it is installed on your PC the TaskPrompt program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TaskPrompt in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TaskPrompt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TaskPrompt:
- The publisher is: http://www.skynergy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Skynergy\TaskPrompt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TaskPrompt.
8. After uninstalling TaskPrompt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TaskPrompt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TaskPrompt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TaskPrompt by Skynergy from your computer, we are not saying that TaskPrompt by Skynergy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TaskPrompt in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-06 23:19:40.117