Task Manager X10 version 1.0
This info is about Task Manager X10 version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Task Manager X10 version 1.0 from your computerPrydey - Prydec Software
. You can read more on Prydey - Prydec Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Task Manager X10 version 1.0 can be found at http://www.prydecsoftware.co.uk
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Task Manager X10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Task Manager X10 version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Task Manager X10\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Task Manager X10.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1556480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Task Manager X10 version 1.0. They occupy about 2.19 MB (2301601
bytes) on disk.
- Task Manager X10.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.66 KB)
This page is about Task Manager X10 version 1.0 version 1.0
Task Manager X10 version 1.0 is an application marketed by Prydey - Prydec Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Task Manager X10 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Task Manager X10 version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Task Manager X10 version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Task Manager X10 version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Task Manager X10 version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Task Manager X10 version 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Task Manager X10 version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Task Manager X10 version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.prydecsoftware.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Task Manager X10\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Task Manager X10 version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Task Manager X10 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Task Manager X10 version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Task Manager X10 version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Task Manager X10 version 1.0 by Prydey - Prydec Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Task Manager X10 version 1.0 by Prydey - Prydec Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Task Manager X10 version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:10:33.247