Task Image Editor
Task Image Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Task Image Editor from your PCTask Image Editor
. More info about Task Image Editor can be seen here
. Task Image Editor is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1432410115-3110-8048-B5C04F385331 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Task Image Editor is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1432410115-3110-8048-B5C04F385331\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 373.00 KB (381952 bytes) on disk and is named bnsl9C32.exe.
Task Image Editor contains of the executables below. They take 457.65 KB (468631
bytes) on disk.
- bnsl9C32.exe (373.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Task Image Editor.
Task Image Editor is an application offered by Task Image Editor. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Task Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Task Image Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Task Image Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Task Image Editor". The Task Image Editor application will be found very quickly. When you click Task Image Editor in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Task Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Task Image Editor.
8. After removing Task Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Task Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Task Image Editor by Task Image Editor from your computer, nor are we saying that Task Image Editor by Task Image Editor is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Task Image Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:41:31.020