Task Discoverer version 1.5
Task Discoverer version 1.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Task Discoverer version 1.5 from your systemhttp://www.kmttech.com
. You can read more on http://www.kmttech.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Task Discoverer version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.example.com/
. Task Discoverer version 1.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Discoverer folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Discoverer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Task Discoverer version 1.5. Task Discoverer version 1.5's primary file takes about 21.50 KB (22016 bytes) and is named TaskDiscoverer.exe.
The following executables are contained in Task Discoverer version 1.5. They take 729.66 KB (747173
bytes) on disk.
- TaskDiscoverer.exe (21.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Task Discoverer version 1.5.
Task Discoverer version 1.5 is a program marketed by http://www.kmttech.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Task Discoverer version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Task Discoverer version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Task Discoverer version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Task Discoverer version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Task Discoverer version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Task Discoverer version 1.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Task Discoverer version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task Discoverer version 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Discoverer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Task Discoverer version 1.5.
8. After removing Task Discoverer version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Discoverer version 1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Task Discoverer version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Task Discoverer version 1.5 by http://www.kmttech.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Task Discoverer version 1.5 by http://www.kmttech.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Task Discoverer version 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 22:57:35.280