Task Blocker 1.5
Task Blocker 1.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Task Blocker 1.5 from your PCMarco Baccarani
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Marco Baccarani. You can see more info on Task Blocker 1.5 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/taskblocker/
. Usually the Task Blocker 1.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Task Blocker 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Task Blocker 1.5's primary file takes about 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) and its name is TaskBlocker.exe.
The executable files below are part of Task Blocker 1.5. They take an average of 875.99 KB (897013
bytes) on disk.
- TaskBlocker.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current page applies to Task Blocker 1.5 version 1.5
Task Blocker 1.5 is a program marketed by the software company Marco Baccarani. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Task Blocker 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Task Blocker 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Task Blocker 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Task Blocker 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Task Blocker 1.5 program will be found automatically. When you select Task Blocker 1.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Task Blocker 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Task Blocker 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/taskblocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Task Blocker 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Task Blocker 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Task Blocker 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Task Blocker 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Task Blocker 1.5 by Marco Baccarani from your computer, we are not saying that Task Blocker 1.5 by Marco Baccarani is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Task Blocker 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:59:50.187