Target Generator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Target Generator from your computerAppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.. You can read more about related to Target Generator at http://www.appbreed.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TargetGenerator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Target Generator is C:\WINDOWS\Target Generator\uninstall.exe. Target Generator's main file takes about 38.23 MB (40085153 bytes) and is named targetgenerator.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Target Generator. They occupy 38.23 MB (40085153
bytes) on disk.
- targetgenerator.exe (38.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Target Generator version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Target Generator versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Target Generator is an application marketed by the software company AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Target Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Target Generator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Target Generator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Target Generator". The Target Generator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Target Generator in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Target Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Target Generator:
- The publisher is: http://www.appbreed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Target Generator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Target Generator.
8. After uninstalling Target Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Target Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Target Generator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Target Generator by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Target Generator by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Target Generator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 02:30:35.190