You can find below details on how to uninstall TapinRadio 1.39.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TapinRadio 1.39.2 from your systemRaimersoft
. Open here
for more information on Raimersoft. Detailed information about TapinRadio 1.39.2 can be seen at http://www.tapinradio.com
. Usually the TapinRadio 1.39.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TapinRadio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TapinRadio 1.39.2 is "C:\Program Files\TapinRadio\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.11 MB (4312064 bytes) on disk and is labeled TapinRadio.exe.
TapinRadio 1.39.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.27 MB (9720995
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AlarmTR.exe (1.68 MB)
- CrashReport.exe (176.00 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- lame.exe (546.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (1.40 MB)
- TapinRadio.exe (4.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about TapinRadio 1.39.2 version 1.39.2
TapinRadio 1.39.2 is a program released by Raimersoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove TapinRadio 1.39.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TapinRadio 1.39.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TapinRadio 1.39.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TapinRadio 1.39.2". The TapinRadio 1.39.2 program will be found automatically. When you select TapinRadio 1.39.2 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TapinRadio 1.39.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TapinRadio 1.39.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.tapinradio.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TapinRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TapinRadio 1.39.2.
8. After uninstalling TapinRadio 1.39.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TapinRadio 1.39.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TapinRadio 1.39.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TapinRadio 1.39.2 by Raimersoft from your computer, we are not saying that TapinRadio 1.39.2 by Raimersoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TapinRadio 1.39.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:44:25.503