This page is about Tango for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tango from your PCTangoMe, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TangoMe, Inc.. Further information about Tango can be found at http://support.tango.me
. Tango is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tango folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Tango by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tango\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Tango's primary file takes about 12.87 MB (13489992 bytes) and is called Tango.exe.
Tango contains of the executables below. They take 13.86 MB (14533424
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender.exe (613.00 KB)
- Tango.exe (12.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (405.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.14117
of Tango. For other Tango versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Tango's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\NAS\nas\presets\Paddo Tango.nvp
Tango is a program offered by TangoMe, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Tango is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tango from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tango or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tango". If it is installed on your PC the Tango app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tango in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tango, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tango:
- The publisher is: http://support.tango.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tango\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tango.
8. After removing Tango, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tango which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tango with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tango by TangoMe, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Tango by TangoMe, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tango supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:22:40.737