Talking Dictionary 9.9.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 from your PCRWF Talking Software
. More data about RWF Talking Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.rwfts.com
to get more data about Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 on RWF Talking Software's website. Usually the Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Talking Dictionary directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Talking Dictionary\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TDict.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1785856 bytes).
Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.26 MB (6558986
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install1.exe (827.24 KB)
- install2.exe (2.32 MB)
- sdiag.exe (445.00 KB)
- TDict.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- wtool.exe (321.00 KB)
The current page applies to Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 version 9.9.1
Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 is a program marketed by the software company RWF Talking Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Talking Dictionary 9.9.1". If it is installed on your PC the Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Talking Dictionary 9.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Talking Dictionary 9.9.1:
- The software company is: http://www.rwfts.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Talking Dictionary\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Talking Dictionary 9.9.1.
8. After removing Talking Dictionary 9.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 by RWF Talking Software from your computer, we are not saying that Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 by RWF Talking Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Talking Dictionary 9.9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 01:04:46.413