This page is about Takeoff Live for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Takeoff Live from your computere Job Cost LLC
. More information on e Job Cost LLC can be found here
. More info about the application Takeoff Live can be found at http://www.takeofflive.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Takeoff Live is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Takeofflive.exe is the Takeoff Live's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.74 MB (4968448 bytes) on disk.
Takeoff Live installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.29 MB (21276151
bytes) on disk.
- Get started with takeoff live in 10 minutes.exe (14.99 MB)
- Takeofflive.exe (4.74 MB)
- tklreset.exe (10.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Takeoff Live version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Takeoff Live releases:
Takeoff Live is an application by e Job Cost LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Takeoff Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Takeoff Live from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Takeoff Live or simply activate the Search field and type in "Takeoff Live". If it exists on your system the Takeoff Live program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Takeoff Live in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Takeoff Live, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Takeoff Live:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.takeofflive.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Takeoff Live.
8. After removing Takeoff Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Takeoff Live that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Takeoff Live using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Takeoff Live by e Job Cost LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Takeoff Live by e Job Cost LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Takeoff Live in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:25:25.063