TakePOS is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TakePOS from your PCTakePOS
. Go over here
for more details on TakePOS. More details about the application TakePOS can be seen at http://www.takepos.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TakePOS folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TakePOS is C:\Program Files (x86)\TakePOS\unins000.exe. checkjava.exe is the TakePOS's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 848.00 KB (868352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TakePOS. They occupy 1.52 MB (1590949
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- checkjava.exe (848.00 KB)
TakePOS is a program by TakePOS. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TakePOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TakePOS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TakePOS or simply click the Search feature and type in "TakePOS". If it is installed on your PC the TakePOS program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TakePOS in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TakePOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TakePOS:
- The publisher is: http://www.takepos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TakePOS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TakePOS.
8. After uninstalling TakePOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TakePOS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TakePOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TakePOS by TakePOS from your computer, we are not saying that TakePOS by TakePOS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TakePOS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:16:24.423