You can find below details on how to remove TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 for Windows. More information about the software TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 can be seen at A guide to uninstall TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 from your computerhttp://www.top-password.com
. TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TakeOwnershipPro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\TakeOwnershipPro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TakeOwnershipPro 1.5. The program's main executable file has a size of 391.23 KB (400624 bytes) on disk and is named TakeOwnershipPro.exe.
TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.08 MB (1134993
bytes) on disk:
- TakeOwnershipPro.exe (391.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.16 KB)
The current page applies to TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 version 1.5
If you are manually uninstalling TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TakeOwnershipPro 1.5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipPro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipPro\takeownership.log
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TakeOwnershipPro 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TakeOwnershipPro 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TakeOwnershipPro 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.top-password.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TakeOwnershipPro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TakeOwnershipPro 1.5.
8. After removing TakeOwnershipPro 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TakeOwnershipPro 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130