You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TakeOwnershipEx for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TakeOwnershipEx from your systemhttp://winaero.com
. Further information on http://winaero.com can be seen here
. Click on http://winaero.com
to get more details about TakeOwnershipEx on http://winaero.com's website. Usually the TakeOwnershipEx program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx directory, depending on the user's option during install. TakeOwnershipEx's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\uninst.exe. TakeOwnershipEx's main file takes about 254.50 KB (260608 bytes) and is named TakeOwnershipEx.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TakeOwnershipEx. They occupy about 401.67 KB (411311
bytes) on disk.
- TakeOwnershipEx.exe (254.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.17 KB)
The current web page applies to TakeOwnershipEx version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other TakeOwnershipEx versions:
TakeOwnershipEx has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TakeOwnershipEx:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove TakeOwnershipEx:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
TakeOwnershipEx is a program released by the software company http://winaero.com. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall TakeOwnershipEx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TakeOwnershipEx from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TakeOwnershipEx or simply click the Search field and type in "TakeOwnershipEx". If it exists on your system the TakeOwnershipEx program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TakeOwnershipEx in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TakeOwnershipEx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TakeOwnershipEx:
- The web site of the application is: http://winaero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TakeOwnershipEx.
8. After uninstalling TakeOwnershipEx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TakeOwnershipEx which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TakeOwnershipEx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TakeOwnershipEx by http://winaero.com from your computer, we are not saying that TakeOwnershipEx by http://winaero.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TakeOwnershipEx supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:01:55.940