This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tagman for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tagman from your systemAbelssoft
. Open here
for more details on Abelssoft. More details about Tagman can be found at http://www.abelssoft.de
. Tagman is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tagman directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Tagman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tagman\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Tagman.exe is the Tagman's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.22 MB (2331400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Tagman. They occupy 62.28 MB (65303745
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (279.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (231.26 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- Tagman.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.17 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (29.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Tagman version 1.35
alone. Click on the links below for other Tagman versions:
...click to view all...
Tagman is an application offered by Abelssoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Tagman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tagman from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tagman or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tagman". If it exists on your system the Tagman program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tagman in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tagman, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tagman:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tagman\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tagman.
8. After removing Tagman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tagman that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tagman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tagman by Abelssoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Tagman by Abelssoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tagman in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:40:25.630