This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tagman for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Tagman from your computerAbelssoft
. You can find out more on Abelssoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.abelssoft.de
if you want to read more on Tagman on Abelssoft's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tagman folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tagman\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tagman. Tagman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.22 MB (2328328 bytes) on disk.
Tagman is composed of the following executables which occupy 62.28 MB (65303120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (279.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (231.26 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- Tagman.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.17 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (29.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Tagman. You can find below a few links to other Tagman releases:
...click to view all...
Tagman has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Tagman:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Tagman is a program offered by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Tagman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tagman from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tagman or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tagman". If it exists on your system the Tagman application will be found automatically. After you select Tagman in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tagman, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tagman:
- The publisher is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tagman\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tagman.
8. After uninstalling Tagman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tagman that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tagman using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tagman by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that Tagman by Abelssoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tagman supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:09:26.900