This web page is about TagScanner 5.1.657 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.657 from your systemSergey Serkov
. Open here
where you can read more on Sergey Serkov. More information about the app TagScanner 5.1.657 can be seen at http://www.xdlab.ru
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TagScanner 5.1.657 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Tagscan.exe is the TagScanner 5.1.657's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.31 MB (3475456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TagScanner 5.1.657. They take an average of 4.00 MB (4194977
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to TagScanner 5.1.657 version 5.1.657
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\TagScanner
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\TagScanner\TagScanner Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\TagScanner\TagScanner on the Web.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\TagScanner\TagScanner.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\TagScanner\Uninstall TagScanner.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\Tagscan.exe
TagScanner 5.1.657 is a program by the software company Sergey Serkov. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove TagScanner 5.1.657 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TagScanner 5.1.657 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TagScanner 5.1.657 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TagScanner 5.1.657". The TagScanner 5.1.657 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TagScanner 5.1.657 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TagScanner 5.1.657, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TagScanner 5.1.657:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TagScanner 5.1.657.
8. After removing TagScanner 5.1.657, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TagScanner 5.1.657 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagScanner 5.1.657 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.657 by Sergey Serkov from your computer, we are not saying that TagScanner 5.1.657 by Sergey Serkov is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.657 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 21:59:44.720